- Over 20 million full-text links from subscription-based and Open Source repositories.
- Materials cited range from the 13th through the early 20th century.
- Search periodicals, books, newspapers and government document data in a single query.
- Covers the physical sciences, technology, law, humanities, literature and the social sciences.
The First Stop for Pre-1930 Research
Students, scholars and historians no longer need to wade through countless printed indexes or scattered electronic files to explore historical literature. 19th Century Masterfile brings all the relevant materials into a single source. In addition to vast indexing sources, 19th Century Masterfile also contains hundreds of thousands of links to full text sources of value to historians and students.
No history department is complete without access to this unparalleled resource.
A Single Search across all Subject Areas
5 Stars (out of 5). 19th Century Masterfile is the most comprehensive research tool for nineteenth century studies. It should be the researcher’s first stop to explore the literature–The Charleston Advisor
• History • History of Science • Literature Studies • Classics • Legal Studies • Philosophy • Religion • Psychology • Culture • Engineering Technologies • Medicine • Art Studies
19th Century Masterfile is populated with over 20 Million Full Text links, permitting patrons to explore the materials via the finest indexes and then link to all manner of full text editions in public as well as commercial information sites. These include JSTOR, HathiTrust, Hein Online, Readex and other subscription-based services.
Trial access is available for all academic, public and special libraries. Contact us today.